Materials Used & Tolerances
Small Quantities NJ, Inc. prides itself in using the latest technology and materials to produce the highest quality parts at the most economical pricing.
- Stainless Steel 301-304 series, ¼, ½, and full hard in thickness various thickness ranges based on material callout and part type.
- Brass and Copper Alloy’s, .005-.187 in thickness
- Cold and Hot Rolled Steel
- Galvanized and Electrolytic Zinc Steels
- Small Quantities NJ, Inc. has flexibility with material thickness based on material type and part configuration.
- Small Quantities NJ, Inc. utilizes standard tolerances in our manufacturing process as outlined below.
- 2 decimal places +/- .010
- 3 decimal places +/- .005
- Tighter tolerances may be held at the customer’s request if SQNJI agrees after validation of part configuration and material type used.